Go Go South - Pico Cão grande
Our tour normally start in the city (we can start in a chosen place - Price may vary) .
On the way we will stop at almost all tourist points, colonial roças, waterfalls, beautiful beaches, where our guests are invited to enter the water in order to delights of all great things of this small country.
For lunch we leave as an option for our customers two great restaurants in the city of Angolares (the famous Roça São João restaurant with chef João Carlos silva) and the beautiful restaurant Mionga.
We recommend our clients to bring with them a water, beach towel, beachwear and a smile.
We'll take care of the rest.
- Departure at 9:00 am from São Tomé city or another agreed place;
- Passage through the City of Santana, capital of the District of Cantagalo, former company Agua Izé and Stop at Boca de Inferno to visit this Geological Heritage,
- Stop to bathe in one of chosen beaches (Praia Grande, Seven Waves or Micondo;)
- Passage through the City of Angolares;
- Stop in Ribeira Peixe Farm to visit Waterfall Mioba and stop in diferents points for observation of most amazing geological Heritage of São Tome, the Pico Cão Grande
- Return to Angolares for Lunch
- Return to Sao Tome city at 4:30 p.m.
Duration: 7 hours
Recommended Start time: 9:00 am
Base Price: (see Policies and Disclaimers)
|Nº Person||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price Per peson||150€||80€||55€||45€|
Includes: Driver/Guide, Car, Fuel
Extra activity that we can add: Meals Price (Menu): (Drinks not included)
- (i) Mionga Restaurant : 18€/pax - by Famous Chef Nelito - Feel Angolares Lunch
- (ii) Roça São João Restaurant : 28€/pax - by Famous Chef João Carlos Silva - 7 seasons Lunch
Policies & disclaimers
- Meals price is not included in the start rate. We will add the meal price according of selected restaurant.
- Our company will offer a discount for groups bigger them 8 persons.